- Executive gains structure improving development, communication, and support of performance expectations.
- Briefing - Debriefing Sessions provide:
- Guidance and support ensuring practical application.
- Accountability mechanism.
- Conducted by phone (5-15 minutes) at convenience of executive.
- Upon completion of instruction and exercises, executive has the opportunity to strengthen relationships by conducting briefing and debriefing sessions with team members as they work through Ethics & Performance Training.
- Executive is supported by Briefing/Debriefing Handbook and Accelerated Intelligence professional.
- Ethics & Performance Training fills a Learning Gap leaving professionals unprepared to improve fast enough to keep pace with change accelerating faster than even the most informed can comprehend.
- Off-line completion of worksheet assessing awareness for consequences of rapidly advancing technology.
- Introduction Briefing
- Debriefing/Briefing after Module's 6, 12, 14, and 17.
- Debriefing/Briefing at end of each Reflection Week 1-12.
- Monthly check-ins supporting practical application at the end of each Month 5 -12.
- Available to executive for additional support as needed.
Ethics & Performance Training features the Intuitive Development Training Core:
- The Core structures the Mind to develop and support High Intuitive Function.
- Students learn how to organize, access, target, realize, and amplify individual and collective potential.
- Improvement accelerates as behaviors causing the brain to filter, process, and apply information most effectively are strengthened.
- Just under 6 hours of instruction, broken out into 18 on-demand learning modules, collectively requiring 12-14 hours of homework.
- Instruction and exercise phase intended to be completed over 4 weeks.
- Knowledge Quiz after each module supports comprehension and tracks progress. Only 'Pass' is recorded. May take Quiz unlimited amount of times to pass. Correct answers shown after each attempt.
- 3 essential exercises take apart, rebuild, and add horsepower to the Cognitive Engine optimizing decision-making and execution.
- 90-Day Reflection Cycle: one each weekday for 12 weeks (60 total) guide fine-tuning of the Engine to individual development and performance needs.
- Students take away the understanding, knowledge, and tools to transition from an incremental to an exponential rate of improvement.
- Only information collected is name and email. All exercises and self-assessment work are done off-line; handwritten in student's private journal.
- Upon completion of the 90-Day Reflection Cycle student receives an Ethics & Performance Training Certificate of Completion.
- Access is for 1 full year to support repetition of training cycle.
- First time through comprehension is limited by excitement for how much more is possible and how achievable it is; and frustration for not having learned the Intuitive Development Process sooner.
- Second time through the Intuitive Development Process accelerates learning as deeper understanding and appreciation for the Core Beliefs and Key Behaviors inspires and compels their practical application.
- Third time through validation from practical application targets learning for an even more purposeful experience.
Description of Instruction:
- Prelude (27:53): Details need to accelerate improvement and introduces Mind Tools.
- Module 1 (14:17): Walks through training detailing how improvement will be achieved and sustained.
- Module 2 (5:22): Details what power is and how it is developed.
- Module 3 (6:57): Explains the Intuitive Development Process.
- Module 4 (14:28): Explains how power is repressed.
- Module 5 (17:45): Explains Absolute Performance Truths and their power.
- Module 6 (7:23): Self-Assessment Walk Through, Part 1
- Module 7 (13:01): Self-Assessment Walk Through, Part 2
- Module 8 (21:43): Illustrates the power of High Intuitive Function.
- Module 9 (18:24): Overview of Brain Function.
- Module 10 (23:48): Essential perspectives underpinning High Intuitive Function.
- Module 11 (20:58): Structuring the Mind to Outperform, Part 1.
- Module 12 (42:55): Structuring the Mind to Outperform, Part 2.
- Module 13 (33:38): Constructing the Cognitive Engine, Part 1.
- Module 14 (28:45): Constructing the Cognitive Engine, Part 2.
- Module 15 (11:18): Constructing the Cognitive Engine, Part 3.
- Module 16 (13:39): How to support practical application.
- Module 17 (17:03): Nothing is more powerful than the Truth.
- Leader's commitment to the professional and personal well-being of team-members is made tangible.
- Increased transparency for Leaderships commitment builds the strong culture recruiting, engagement, and retention are dependent upon.
- Align individuals and teams to shared understanding for how to best direct and support improvement and performance.
- Alignment creates transparency developing strong conviction for who, what, and when to trust.
- Improvement accelerates as distraction and conflict are replaced by knowledge transfer and information flow.
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate Certificate of Completion
All content presented is under the exclusive control of Accelerated Intelligence LLC and is intended only for the exclusive use of individuals invited by Accelerated Intelligence LLC or who have identified themselves through purchase of an Accelerated Intelligence LLC Course offered through its Store.
Published: March 6, 2019
Refund Policy applies to indivdiual purchase of Ethics & Performance Training based on Intuitive Development Training and the 90 Day Reflection Cycle. If after completing the 17 on-demand learning modules you are not satisfied please send an email to email@example.com within 30 day of your purchase explaining why and we will refund your purchase price.
Accelerated Intelligence LLC marks and logos and marks and logos of affiliate websites are either protected by Copyright or secured trademarks and may not be used in any fashion without prior written consent.
Written, audio, video materials and imagery of our supporting management platform contained in this website are copyrighted materials created and owned by Accelerated Intelligence LLC may not be reproduced, distributed, or made the subject of derivative work.
Disclaimer of Warranty; No Consequential Damages; Limitation of Liability - you acknowledge that your use of our website is entirely at your own risk. Website content and any content accessed through our website is provided "as is". Your sole and exclusive remedy against us will be to discontinue using the website.
Accelerated Intelligence LLC
650 W Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60661
Your cart is empty