Team/Program Accelerator adds timely briefing and debriefing sessions to Competitive Intelligence. GMs, ADs, Coaches, and parents gain the understanding, knowledge, and tools to develop, communicate, and support performance expectations most effectively.
- Guidance and discussion ensure understanding and appreciation for immediate need and competitive advantage gained by strengthening behaviors causing the brain to filter, process, and apply information most effectively.
- Provide accountability mechanism.
- Provide support ensuring practical application.
- Conducted by phone (10-15 minutes).
- Upon completion of learning modules and exercises, the GM, AD, coach, parent has the opportunity to improve comprehension and strengthen relationships by conducting briefing and debriefing sessions for staff, players, and student-athlete as they work through Competitive Intelligence Training.
- GM, AD, coach, parent is supported by Briefing/Debriefing Handbook and direct access to the Accelerated Intelligence professional briefing and debriefing them.
- Completion of Competitive Intelligence Training aligns individuals and teams through shared understanding for how to best direct and support improvement and performance.
- Strong conviction for who, what, and when to trust starting with self causes knowledge to transfer and information to flow most effectively.
- Collaboration and support replace distraction and conflict as the high awareness to anticipate the needs of others is achieved and sustained.
- Off-line completion of worksheet assessing awareness for consequences of accelerating change driven by rapidly advancing technology. .
- Introduction Briefing
- Debriefing/Briefing after Module's 6, 12, 14, and 17.
- Debriefing/Briefing at end of Reflection Week's 1-12.
- Monthly check-ins supporting practical application at the end of Month's 5 -12.
- Available to GM, AD, coach, parent for additional support as needed.
Competitive Intelligence Overview:
- Trains and supports players and coaches to develop and sustain High Intuitive Function so they make the most plays.
- Parents gain the insights to best direct and support the efforts of their student-athlete.
- High Intuitive Function develops superior awareness triggering Peak Performance (Flow State, the Zone). Superior awareness projects expectations tightly aligned with events as they occur. Minimizes variance. Causes details to be viewed in high definition. Develops sensitivity to make precise adjustments securing outcomes desired.
- Two staged training delivered through on-demand Learning Management System. Access is for one (1) full year to encourage repetition of the Training Cycle. All learning modules, exercises, and reflections are accessed through the Learner's Dashboard. Knowledge Quizzes presented after each learning module are for tracking progress only. Attempts and scores are not recorded. Learners do exercises and reflections off-line using their own private handwritten Journal. Nothing is submitted. The only user information collected is name and email. Certificate of Completion is earned upon conclusion of the 90-Day Reflection Cycle, and recognizes you have secured the knowledge to calibrate to behaviors best developing and supporting High Intuitive Function.
- First stage of the training takes approximately 20 hours to complete. A little more than 6 hours of instruction and 3 critical exercises teach how to take apart, rebuild, and add horsepower to the Cognitive Engine optimizing decision-making and execution.
- Second stage requires another 20 hours over 12 weeks. Learners work through a Reflection Cycle, fine tuning the Engine to individual development and performance needs. Note pace recommended is one Reflection each weekday. 60 Reflections total (5 weekdays x 12 weeks = 60 Reflections).
- Training is designed for collegiate and professional players and coaches; and parents of middle and high school aged student-athletes.
- Module 1 (58:19): Introduction + 2 essential tools initiating the Intuitive Development Process.
- Module 2 (26:28): Negative Forces
- Module 3 (17:41): Positive Forces
- Module 4 (12:22): Absolute Performance Truths
- Module 5 (10:59): Primary Questions
- Module 6 (12:43): Rational Perspectives
- Module 7 (23:49): High Intuitive Function
- Module 8 (22:46): The Science of Peak Performance / High Intuitive Function
- Module 9 (31:27): Core Beliefs Driving Success
- Module 10 (16:40): Bridge to Intuitive Function
- Module 11 (35:25): The 5 Key Behaviors
- Module 12 (16:28): The Cognitive Engine
- Module 13 (19:49): Building the Cognitive Engine
- Module 14 (23:38): Building the Cognitive Engine Part 2
- Module 15 (20:18): Adding Horsepower to the Cognitive Engine
- Module 16 (21:58): Calibrating for High Intuitive Function
- Module 17 (7:11): B.A.L.L. Building Awareness for Lasting Leadership
Total instruction time 6 hrs. 17 min. 1 sec.
Total estimated time to complete exercises 14 hours.
Total time estimated to complete Stage 1 is 20 hours.
Stage 1 is expected to be completed within 2-3 weeks of start.
Upon completion of Stage 1, the learner is expected to begin the 90-Day Reflection Cycle (Stage 2). Reflections are accessed through Learner's Dashboard. Recommended pace is 1 Reflection each weekday for 12 weeks. 60 Reflections total. Reflections are to be downloaded and collected in a binder so the Reflection Cycle can be repeated each time it is completed. This design feature helps ensure continuous and accelerating improvement.
Please note learner can begin repeating instruction and exercises prior to completing the Reflection Cycle.
What to Expect
- First time through the learning modules you will experience excitement for how much more you are capable of and how achievable it is; and frustration that you have not received this instruction sooner. Best results are achieved by completing the instruction before repeating a module.
- Second time through learners consistently report amazement. The first time through was very powerful. However the second time through is often even more empowering as the Intuitive Development Process is now applied to support learning.
- After the second time through you will be anxious to go through again as practical application is making your efforts that much more targeted to gain even greater advantage.
- Inspire and compel behaviors best developing and supporting High Intuitive Function.
- Empower learner to make the most plays (or coach to teach their players to make the most plays) by frequently experiencing Peak Performance (Flow State, the Zone).
- Build Awareness for Lasting Leadership (B.A.L.L.) so players and coaches are strong role-models and effective leaders in everything they do.
All content presented is under the exclusive control of Accelerated Intelligence LLC and is intended only for the exclusive use of individuals invited by Accelerated Intelligence LLC or who have identified themselves through purchase of an Accelerated Intelligence LLC Course offered through its Store.
Published: March 6, 2019
Refund Policy applies to indivdiual purchase of Ethics & Performance Training based on Intuitive Development Training and the 90 Day Reflection Cycle. If after completing the 17 on-demand learning modules you are not satisfied please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 day of your purchase explaining why and we will refund your purchase price.
Accelerated Intelligence LLC marks and logos and marks and logos of affiliate websites are either protected by Copyright or secured trademarks and may not be used in any fashion without prior written consent.
Written, audio, video materials and imagery of our supporting management platform contained in this website are copyrighted materials created and owned by Accelerated Intelligence LLC may not be reproduced, distributed, or made the subject of derivative work.
Disclaimer of Warranty; No Consequential Damages; Limitation of Liability - you acknowledge that your use of our website is entirely at your own risk. Website content and any content accessed through our website is provided "as is". Your sole and exclusive remedy against us will be to discontinue using the website.
Accelerated Intelligence LLC
650 W Randolph St.
Chicago, IL 60661
Your cart is empty